Looking to make a career move or to improve your resume? We want to help! Enter your resume by January 29, 2019, to win a new, revamped resume!
Submit your resume as a pdf file — only electronically submitted resumes sent as pdf files will be considered — on or before January 29, 2019, for our random drawing. To submit your resume, use the message/upload tool in the Contact section and be sure to note "Resume makeover contest" in the message area. When your resume is received, an email confirming your entry will be sent to you.
1. All resume entries must be submitted on or before January 29, 2019, to be considered.
2. All resume entries must be submitted electronically in pdf file format to be considered.
3. Only one resume entry per contestant is allowed.
4. At a minimum, your resume entry must include your name, address, email and phone information in addition to employment history and education information to be considered.
5. The drawing for the Flip This Resume free resume makeover contest will be held on Monday, January 31, 2019. All contestants will be notified by email of the drawing outcome. Also, the initials and general location of the winning contestant will be posted as a blog entry on the Full Sail Resume & Career Services website (initials and general location are used in honoring participant confidentiality as is our practice regarding any public-related information concerning individuals who engage with our firm in a contest, when purchasing services, or with other communications or transactions).
Each contestant who is not chosen as the winner will receive a limited-time voucher following the conclusion of the contest for a special pricing discount when purchasing a new resume, cover letter, LinkedIn profile and/or interview tune-up and strategies session.